Submission of proposals is now closed
Proposals are to be submitted by completing:
1. Author's Details Form - online form
2. Proposal Submission Form - downloadable word document
After completing the Author's Details Form online please then email your completed Proposal Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form should include your abstract (in English) of 150 words (minimum) to 200 words (maximum).
Proposers are limited to two submissions. If submitting more than one proposal please indicate the order of preference in case it is only possible to accommodate one. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Programme Committee and the authors of selected presentations will be notified of acceptance. The Committee's decision will be final.
The Conference Programme Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for length, clarity of English, grammar and punctuation and to undertake minor copy-editing. If the Committee wishes to propose more significant editing, you will receive a copy of your abstract for your approval prior to it being posted on the Conference website and published in the Conference Proceedings booklet. Accepted abstracts will be published on the Conference website and in the Conference proceedings. Presenters will not be required to submit full papers but should bring copies of their presentation to the Conference as a hand-out.
Please note: The official language of the conference and all proposal submissions is English.
Please also refer to the Guidelines for Presenters and Important Dates.
Proposers encountering any difficulties in submitting their proposal should email email@example.com.
By submitting a proposal you agree that:
- if your proposal is accepted, you are able and willing to participate fully in the conference and will make every effort to do so; and if this should prove impossible that you undertake to let the Programme Committee know at the earliest opportunity;
- unless you clearly state otherwise at the time of submission of your proposal, you would be available to present at any time during the conference on Friday 24th to Sunday 26th October 2014;
- you will bring your presentation to the conference on a flash drive memory stick and at least 20 printed copies of it for distribution;
- you agree to the publication of your abstract in the conference proceedings booklet and on the conference website (noting also that the Committee may delete any abstract if the conference registration fee is not paid in time) and to the publication of your name, affiliation and email address in the conference proceedings booklet;
- unless you clearly state otherwise at the time of submission of your proposal, you agree to being photographed and filmed during your presentation, on the understanding that only short extracts of film not exceeding one minute would be used as a record of the conference or for promotional purposes.