THE ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK FOR MORAL EDUCATION (APNME)
NOTICE OF & AGENDA
FOR THE 2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
To be held at Wuhan 11th Annual conference: 08:30 Sunday 24th April 2017
All members of APNME are entitled to participate directly or offer an opinion or item to be considered directed to the Secretary email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome and call to order
- Minutes of the last AGM held by Skype Sunday 6th November 2016
- Adoption of the Minutes of the last AGM.
- Matters arising.
- Chairperson’s report
- Treasurer’s report; approval and adoption of accounts for the year to 31st December 2016
- Secretary’s report; APNME membership and current Committee membership
- APNME 2018 Conference, Taiwan: introduction by Meiyao WU.
- Amending the Constitution. Based on proposal document emailed to all members.
- Election of APNME Committee: Nominations by email or at the AGM
- Other matters: Open to emailed suggestions with introduction or at the AGM